(The image above is an example of what your screen will look like.)
BOMA Nashville is excited to bring to you a Virtual Coffee Break!
Participants will be divided into groups of 5, and a Board member will be assigned to each group to help keep the conversation flowing. The main topic of discussion is COVID-19 and the “new normal.” There is no formal agenda for these discussions. We will have casual conversations about the following COVID-19 categories:
- Screening employees, tenants & visitors.
- Modified working hours.
- Juggling work with kids out of school.
- Cleaning and security protocols.
- How much is too much preparation? – mandatory use of gloves, signing affidavits, etc.
- Seating arrangements, elevator capacity, and social distancing in meeting rooms, restrooms, food service spaces.
- Tenants transitioning to permanently working remotely, reducing workplace and square footage requirements, eliminating co-mingled work spaces.
Gather your questions, and feel free to do a little research beforehand, so that we can have productive conversations during our Virtual Coffee Break.
Attendees will receive a $5 Starbucks gift card by registering and attending the event.
Registrants will receive the link to the Remo meeting and their table assignments prior to the event.
*Remo is web-based and is accessible through Chrome, Safari, and Firefox. You may access it from your mobile device using Chrome or Safari. Participants' computers must have video, audio and microphone capabilities for this event. A phone-in option is unavailable. To make sure you will have access, please visit https://remo.co/mic-cam-test/ to test your microphone and camera.
The registration deadline is Friday, July 24.